Cranberry Blossom Honey
Fresh from the Honey Farm
Cranberry Blossom honey is made from the nectar gathered from cranberry flowers. The honey is medium amber in colour with a mild fruity flavour with a tart aftertaste.
Pure and Unpasteurized. Honey is fat free, cholesterol free and is a good source of anti-oxidants for the maintenance of good health.
Suggested Food Pairings:
- Milder soft cheeses and nuts
- Breakfast (granola, yogurt, fresh fruit)
- Desserts and baking
- Glazing vegetables
- Sweetener for teas and other beverages
Farmed in the cranberry fields of Richmond and Langley in the lower Fraser Valley of British Columbia by our partners at Honeybee Centre.
Shipping and Pickup Options:
1. Pickup order at either Main Street Honey Shoppe location
- 4125 Main Street, Vancouver, BC
- "The Shipyards" 180 - 125 Victory Ship Way, North Vancouver, BC
2. Shipping within CANADA via Canada Post
- Rates are calculated based on the weight of the order and destination at checkout
- Shipping services available: Expedited Parcel, Priority, Xpresspost
Orders or normally shipped within 3 business days.
Returns & Refunds
We work to assure that every order from Main Street Honey Shoppe meets or exceeds your expectations. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com or call 604-879-6052.
If your product is damaged in shipping please make a claim within 7 days of receipt of your order. Learn more about our Returns & Refunds Policy.