Tasmanian Manuka Honey - MGO 300+
Pure Manuka Honey - from Tasmania
Pure Manuka Honey MGO 300+
Tasmanian manuka honey is collected from the Tasmanian tea tree, Leptospermum scoparium. It is famous for its antimicrobial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties, which in part, are the result of a substance called methylglyoxal which naturally occurs in the honey. The methylglyoxal content of the honey is independently tested.
Manuka Honey has a delicious rich flavour and a smooth velvety texture.
100% Tasmanian MGO 300+ Manuka Honey
Not suitable for infants under 12 months
Product of Australia
Shipping and Pickup Options:
1. Pickup order at either Main Street Honey Shoppe location
- 4125 Main Street, Vancouver, BC
- "The Shipyards" 180 - 125 Victory Ship Way, North Vancouver, BC
2. Shipping within CANADA via Canada Post
- Rates are calculated based on the weight of the order and destination at checkout
- Shipping services available: Expedited Parcel, Priority, Xpresspost
Orders or normally shipped within 3 business days.
Returns & Refunds
We work to assure that every order from Main Street Honey Shoppe meets or exceeds your expectations. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-879-6052.
If your product is damaged in shipping please make a claim within 7 days of receipt of your order. Learn more about our Returns & Refunds Policy.