Scarexxin Oinment - Scar Ointment
from The Hive - Nature's Medicine Cabinet
Scarexxin® Ointment is a Neural Therapy scar ointment containing honeybee venom. It is formulated to help soften and fade both new and old scars.
TOPICAL USE ONLY
Common Indications (based on bee venom benefits from scientific literature):
- Reduce the appearance of new and old scars
- Soften and fade
- stretch and pigmentation marks
- C-section scars
- hysterectomy scars
- Restore healthy skin tone
- Speeds healing and promotes the formation of new tissue
Scarexxin® Ointment contains honeybee venom and is contraindicated to patients, that are most at risk with known allergy to bee venom, asthma sufferers, during pregnancy, breast-feeding, to infants and small children, and patients with kidney disorders.
Do not use when taking Adrenocortical Steroids, Nonsteroidal Antiinflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs), cox-2 inhibitors, Beta-blockers and /or Tricyclic antidepressants.
Apitronics, located in Richmond, BC, has been designing and producing bee venom products for the world-wide market for over 25 years. Bee Venom Therapy (BVT) is the part of Apitherapy which utilizes bee venom in the treatment of a variety of health conditions. It has been used since ancient times to treat arthritis, rheumatism, back pain, and skin diseases. More recently BVT has been used as an alternative therapy to treat multiple sclerosis, Lyme disease and chronic fatigue syndrome by licensed practitioners.
Shipping and Pickup Options:
1. Pickup order at either Main Street Honey Shoppe location
- 4125 Main Street, Vancouver, BC
- "The Shipyards" 180 - 125 Victory Ship Way, North Vancouver, BC
2. Shipping within CANADA via Canada Post
- Rates are calculated based on the weight of the order and destination at checkout
- Shipping services available: Expedited Parcel, Priority, Xpresspost
Orders or normally shipped within 3 business days.
Returns & Refunds
We work to assure that every order from Main Street Honey Shoppe meets or exceeds your expectations. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-879-6052.
If your product is damaged in shipping please make a claim within 7 days of receipt of your order. Learn more about our Returns & Refunds Policy.