MEDIHONEY - Derma Cream
MEDIHONEY® Derma Cream helps to protect vulnerable skin and moisturise dry skin conditions.
- Suitable for dry areas
- Helps maintain the skin pH
- Contains 30% Antibacterial Leptospermum (Manuka) Honey™
MEDIHONEY® Derma Cream can be applied on large skin areas and under compression or wound dressings to protect intact skin from breakdown and irritation caused by dryness, friction or shear.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
- Protects at-risk skin from breakdown
- Helps maintain the skin’s barrier properties and maintain skin moisture
- Helps protect the skin from irritation or breakdown caused by dryness, friction or shear
- Helps prevent folliculitis
- Helps reduce itching
MEDIHONEY® Derma Cream is specially formulated with a
range of natural ingredients.
- NO Added colour or fragrance
- NO Lanolin
- NO Parabens
- NO Steroids
- NO Mineral Oils
MEDIHONEY® ANTIBACTERIAL HONEY
MEDIHONEY® wound care and skin care products contain medical grade Antibacterial Honey. Advanced biomedical research has identified specific plants that produce honey with exceptional antibacterial activity. The antibacterial activity of honey differs according to the plant species and may vary enormously within any one species. MEDIHONEY® Antibacterial Honey™ is a standardised antibacterial honey, predominantly Leptospermum sp. selected for its broad range of antibacterial actions.
In 2007, the journal Wounds featured an article that evaluated the in vitro activity of MEDIHONEY® Antibacterial Honey™ against a challenge set of 127 clinical isolates with multiple antibiotic resistance. The study showed that the MEDIHONEY® Antibacterial Honey™ was effective at effective at inhibiting these bacteria irrespective of their level of antibiotic resistance.
Shipping and Pickup Options:
1. Pickup order at either Main Street Honey Shoppe location
- 4125 Main Street, Vancouver, BC
- "The Shipyards" 180 - 125 Victory Ship Way, North Vancouver, BC
2. Shipping within CANADA via Canada Post
- Rates are calculated based on the weight of the order and destination at checkout
- Shipping services available: Expedited Parcel, Priority, Xpresspost
Orders or normally shipped within 3 business days.
Returns & Refunds
We work to assure that every order from Main Street Honey Shoppe meets or exceeds your expectations. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com or call 604-879-6052.
If your product is damaged in shipping please make a claim within 7 days of receipt of your order. Learn more about our Returns & Refunds Policy.