Origin: Blended by Westholme using teas sourced from India.
Ingredients: Assam CTC, Black pepper, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves, Ginger
This is as close as you can get to buying a steaming cup of freshly made chai from a chai wallah (seller and/or maker of chai) on the streets of India. It cooks well, steeps well, and is amazing on its own or combined with milk and honey.
Tasting Notes: The alluring fragrance of ginger, cardamom and cinnamon combine perfectly in this black tea base.
Brewing Instructions: 2g per cup; 100ºC water; steep 3-5 minutes
Shipping and Pickup Options:
1. Pickup order at either Main Street Honey Shoppe location
- 4125 Main Street, Vancouver, BC
- "The Shipyards" 180 - 125 Victory Ship Way, North Vancouver, BC
2. Shipping within CANADA via Canada Post
- Rates are calculated based on the weight of the order and destination at checkout
- Shipping services available: Expedited Parcel, Priority, Xpresspost
Orders or normally shipped within 3 business days.
Returns & Refunds
We work to assure that every order from Main Street Honey Shoppe meets or exceeds your expectations. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-879-6052.
If your product is damaged in shipping please make a claim within 7 days of receipt of your order. Learn more about our Returns & Refunds Policy.