Fireweed Honey - MSHS
Fresh from the Honey Farm
Fireweed honey is made from the nectar of the brilliant magenta fireweed flower that grows after wildfires in the rugged mountains of British Columbia. The honey is light to medium amber in colour with its silky smooth texture and buttery finish.
Pure and Unpasteurized. Honey is fat free, cholesterol free and is a good source of anti-oxidants for the maintenance of good health.
Fireweed honey is considered the "Champagne of Honeys" and is considered one of the finest honeys in the world.
Suggested Food Pairings:
This honey pairs well with a wide variety of foods including:
- Most cheeses
- Toast and bagels
- Grilling and glazes
Farmed in the mountain regions of British Columbia.
Shipping and Pickup Options:
1. Pickup order at either Main Street Honey Shoppe location
- 4125 Main Street, Vancouver, BC
- "The Shipyards" 180 - 125 Victory Ship Way, North Vancouver, BC
2. Shipping within CANADA via Canada Post
- Rates are calculated based on the weight of the order and destination at checkout
- Shipping services available: Expedited Parcel, Priority, Xpresspost
Orders or normally shipped within 3 business days.
Returns & Refunds
We work to assure that every order from Main Street Honey Shoppe meets or exceeds your expectations. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-879-6052.
If your product is damaged in shipping please make a claim within 7 days of receipt of your order. Learn more about our Returns & Refunds Policy.
We have been ordering different honeys from Main Street for a while. Love the quality and that we can choose from so many varieties.