Eucalyptus Honey is made from the nectar of Eucalyptus flowers. This particular honey is produced from the giant Eucalyptus obliqua tree (commonly known as “Stringybark”) which are endemic to Tasmania and typically grow to a height of 90 m (300 ft) with a truck diameter up to 3 m in diameter.
These flowering giants yield a dark and mysterious nectar that the bees use to produce a dark honey that has a primal earthy depth and complexity, malty and bittersweet with woody tannin notes and a slight menthol flavour.
Farmed by our friends at the Tasmanian Honey Company in Tasmania, Australia.
Shipping and Pickup Options:
1. Pickup order at either Main Street Honey Shoppe location
- 4125 Main Street, Vancouver, BC
- "The Shipyards" 180 - 125 Victory Ship Way, North Vancouver, BC
2. Shipping within CANADA via Canada Post
- Rates are calculated based on the weight of the order and destination at checkout
- Shipping services available: Expedited Parcel, Priority, Xpresspost
Orders or normally shipped within 3 business days.
Returns & Refunds
We work to assure that every order from Main Street Honey Shoppe meets or exceeds your expectations. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-879-6052.
If your product is damaged in shipping please make a claim within 7 days of receipt of your order. Learn more about our Returns & Refunds Policy.