classic Earl Grey
Origin: Blended by Westholme using teas sourced from India.
Ingredients: Assam, Oil of Bergamot
Whole-leaf Assam with a nice body and a smooth finish is used as the base tea for their Classic Earl, then add a true Italian cold-pressed, organic oil of Bergamot from Calabria. This combination produces one of the truest and finest Earl Greys you will ever drink.
Tasting Notes: The fragrance is bright and fresh; the flavour is delightful.
Brewing Instructions: 2g per cup; 100ºC water; steep 3-5 minutes
Shipping and Pickup Options:
1. Pickup order at either Main Street Honey Shoppe location
- 4125 Main Street, Vancouver, BC
- "The Shipyards" 180 - 125 Victory Ship Way, North Vancouver, BC
2. Shipping within CANADA via Canada Post
- Rates are calculated based on the weight of the order and destination at checkout
- Shipping services available: Expedited Parcel, Priority, Xpresspost
Orders or normally shipped within 3 business days.
Returns & Refunds
We work to assure that every order from Main Street Honey Shoppe meets or exceeds your expectations. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com or call 604-879-6052.
If your product is damaged in shipping please make a claim within 7 days of receipt of your order. Learn more about our Returns & Refunds Policy.