Blackberry Blossom Honey
Fresh from the Honey Farm
Blackberry Blossom honey is made from the nectar gathered from blackberry flowers and is light amber in colour, delicate, smooth and sweet, with a hint of fruit.
Pure and Unpasteurized. Honey is fat free, cholesterol free and is a good source of anti-oxidants for the maintenance of good health.
Suggested Food Pairings:
- Soft cheeses
- In your favourite tea
Farmed locally in the lower Fraser Valley by our partners at Honeybee Centre.
Shipping and Pickup Options:
1. Pickup order at Main Street Honey Shoppe
- 4125 Main Street, Vancouver, BC
2. Shipping within CANADA via Canada Post
- Rates are calculated based on the weight of the order and destination at checkout
- Shipping services available: Expedited Parcel, Priority, Xpresspost
Orders or normally shipped within 3 business days.
Returns & Refunds
We work to assure that every order from Main Street Honey Shoppe meets or exceeds your expectations. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-879-6052.
If your product is damaged in shipping please make a claim within 7 days of receipt of your order. Learn more about our Returns & Refunds Policy.