Beeswax Lip Balm - Thentix
Beeswax Lip Balm
Thentix A Touch of Honey Premium Lip Balm is the best lip balm a natural lip care product that is loaded with natural oils, rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids – honey, beeswax and Shea Butter too. This non-greasy lip balm nourishes, conditions and helps dry chapped lips turn into soft beautiful lips. Giving you the best lips all-year-round!
Size: 10 ml (0.35 oz)
- Beeswax seals in hydration.
- Shea Butter is made of fatty acids, tocopherols, cinnamic acid which moisturizes the lips, thus making them soft and supple.
- Honey provides resistance to environmental pollutants and promotes healing.
Made in Canada by Thentix.
- Olea Europaea (Olive Oil)
- The oil obtained from the ripe fruit of Olea Europaea (Olive). This ingredient is made up of a mixture of fatty acids. This helps with the hydration of the skin.
- Derived from plant sources, and has the ability or property of attracting water to itself.
- Cera Alba (Beeswax)
- This acts as a thin layer on your lips to help them keep the natural moisture in and prevents environmental damage.
- Anti-bacterial helps as a healing agent for minor skin irritations.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
- It helps to retain moisture so that the skin stays hydrated longer.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil)
- Obtained from the dried inner flesh of the coconut and is a source of fatty acids such as lauric acid, capric acid, and palmitic acid. It helps with moisturizing and softening of the skin.
- Easily absorbed by the skin, it helps reduce the visibility of wrinkles and helps the skin look more nourished.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed Oil)
- It helps lower skin redness and roughness. This is high in omega-6 fatty acid and vitamin E. Helps with decreasing inflammation and the development of new skin cells as a result replenishes the skin's barrier.
- This is commonly used in many lotions or creams. This is a mineral or wax that is used to soften and smooth skin. It has been used to treat physical conditions such as arthritis, joint stiffness.
- Isopropyl Palmitate
- Your body naturally converts this enzyme to retinol and this is a powerful anti-aging ingredient. It treats wrinkles by encouraging the growth of new skin.
- Euphorbia Cerifera (candelilla) wax
- This is a vegetable wax, that is used for texture and when absorbed will offer to help protect from environmental damage.
- Full of antioxidants
- Complexion boost.
- BHT (anti-oxidant)
- Organic compounds used for its anti-oxidant properties. This is found in foods and other lip balm products.
Shipping and Pickup Options:
1. Pickup order at either Main Street Honey Shoppe location
- 4125 Main Street, Vancouver, BC
- "The Shipyards" 180 - 125 Victory Ship Way, North Vancouver, BC
2. Shipping within CANADA via Canada Post
- Rates are calculated based on the weight of the order and destination at checkout
- Shipping services available: Expedited Parcel, Priority, Xpresspost
Orders or normally shipped within 3 business days.
Returns & Refunds
We work to assure that every order from Main Street Honey Shoppe meets or exceeds your expectations. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-879-6052.
If your product is damaged in shipping please make a claim within 7 days of receipt of your order. Learn more about our Returns & Refunds Policy.