BEESWAX CANDLE - Smooth Pillar - 7.5 x 13.5 cm - Yellow Gold
100% Pure beeswax candles
Classic Smooth Beeswax Pillar - Yellow Gold
Beeswax candles create a warm glow, and a natural sweet aroma that helps lighten your mood. Beeswax burns clean and generates negative ions which help clear the air of pollutants including dust and mold.
Enjoy a relaxing candle light evening at home, or gift a relaxing evening to a friend.
Our candles are hand made in British Columbia using 100% pure Canadian beeswax. Note that the "Yellow Gold" beeswax is triple filtered through water and charcoal to produce beautiful light yellow candles.
- Approx size: 7.5 cm x 13.5 cm (Diameter x Height)
- Approx weight: 590 g
- Approx burn time: 100 - 120 hours
Clean Burning & Long Lasting
Beeswax is the best fuel for candles because beeswax candles burn longer and brighter than any other candle. Not only do they burn clean with no toxins, they also help clean and purify the air by generating negative ions.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Burn candles on a flat, heat resistant surface. Always use a candle holder designed for the specific type of candle being burned.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts.
- Never burn a candle near anything flammable.
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
Trimming the wick is only necessary when it becomes too long, which may result in a bit of black smoke coming off the top. If necessary, trim wick to ¼” and ensure wick is straight.
Light candle at the base of the wick. For proper burning, pillars should be allowed to burn long enough to let the wax pool to the outer edge of the candle. Typically a candle should be burned not less than 1 hour burn time for each 1” in diameter.
To extinguish the candle use a wick dipper (a metal rod with a curved end) to dip the wick into the wax pool and immediately straighten the wick back up ready for the next burn.
Shipping and Pickup Options:
1. Pickup order at either Main Street Honey Shoppe location
- 4125 Main Street, Vancouver, BC
- "The Shipyards" 180 - 125 Victory Ship Way, North Vancouver, BC
2. Shipping within CANADA via Canada Post
- Rates are calculated based on the weight of the order and destination at checkout
- Shipping services available: Expedited Parcel, Priority, Xpresspost
Orders or normally shipped within 3 business days.
Returns & Refunds
We work to assure that every order from Main Street Honey Shoppe meets or exceeds your expectations. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com or call 604-879-6052.
If your product is damaged in shipping please make a claim within 7 days of receipt of your order. Learn more about our Returns & Refunds Policy.
I want to give more stars lol.. it smells so good in this place, the selection of candles, wax, and honey is huge. I think they have beauty products and skin care items too. A nature-lovers Dream boutique <21
Staff is super kind and nice. And the shop is so comfortable~
Loved that they had 2 different local choices for honey on tap and that the beeswax bars are priced very competitively indifferent sizes and smells so pretty, I couldn't resist buying some to make beeswax wraps. I bought manuka honey drops for a friend who was pregnant and sick, but trying to stay away from synthetic colours and food dyes in cough drops. Great stop for gift-giving season.
Love the vibe of this store, great assortment of honey related products.