Bee Pollen - nature's multivitamin
Bee pollen contains a broad spectrum of vitamins and minerals, flavonoids, and all the essential amino acids, which are the building blocks of proteins. It is an especially good source of vitamin B (no pun intended!).
Bee Pollen is generally used as a natural multivitamin, an energy booster, and for the relief of hay fever allergy symptoms. Learn more about bee pollen.
Ingredients: 100% Canadian bee pollen
Bee Pollen has been traditionally used as a nutritional supplement for immune system support and the maintenance of good health.
All Canadian bee pollen produced in the wild Peace River region of northern British Columbia and Alberta.
Recommended daily intake:
- Adults is 1 to 2 tablespoons per day
- Children 6 - 12 yr using 1/2 tablespoon per day.
Caution: Not for children under the age of 6 or individuals with asthma or severe allergies to pollen.
Shipping and Pickup Options:
1. Pickup order at Main Street Honey Shoppe
- 4125 Main Street, Vancouver, BC
2. Shipping within CANADA via Canada Post
- Rates are calculated based on the weight of the order and destination at checkout
- Shipping services available: Expedited Parcel, Priority, Xpresspost
Orders or normally shipped within 3 business days.
Returns & Refunds
We work to assure that every order from Main Street Honey Shoppe meets or exceeds your expectations. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com or call 604-879-6052.
If your product is damaged in shipping please make a claim within 7 days of receipt of your order. Learn more about our Returns & Refunds Policy.