Creamed Clover Honey
Fresh from the Honey Farm
Creamed Clover honey is made from the nectar gathered from clover flowers. The honey is light amber in colour, tangy and delicate, and can often have an after taste of cinnamon. The honey is allowed to crystallize, under controlled conditions, to produce a velvety smooth and creamy texture.
Pure and Unpasteurized. Honey is fat free, cholesterol free and is a good source of anti-oxidants for the maintenance of good health.
Suggested Food Pairings:
- Great on warm buttered toast (and it doesn't run off!)
- Breakfast (granola, yogurt, fresh fruit)
- Glazing vegetables
- Sweetener for teas and other beverages
Creamed clover honey tastes smoother and sweeter than its liquid clover sibling.
Farmed in the beautiful Peace River region by our partners at Honeybee Centre.
Shipping and Pickup Options:
1. Pickup order at either Main Street Honey Shoppe location
- 4125 Main Street, Vancouver, BC
- "The Shipyards" 180 - 125 Victory Ship Way, North Vancouver, BC
2. Shipping within CANADA via Canada Post
- Rates are calculated based on the weight of the order and destination at checkout
- Shipping services available: Expedited Parcel, Priority, Xpresspost
Orders or normally shipped within 3 business days.
Returns & Refunds
We work to assure that every order from Main Street Honey Shoppe meets or exceeds your expectations. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com or call 604-879-6052.
If your product is damaged in shipping please make a claim within 7 days of receipt of your order. Learn more about our Returns & Refunds Policy.