Raw Wildflower Honey
Fresh from the Honey Farm
Wildflower honey is made from the nectar gathered from a variety of flowers with the flavour, colour, and aroma dependent on the exact location and time of year that the nectar was collected by the bees. The honey is generally amber in colour, with a full-bodied flavour.
Raw honey has not been heated nor filtered, thus contains all of the pollen and its nutritional value has not been degraded by heating.
Raw Wildflower honey is used as a remedy for hay fever allergy symptoms, due to the local pollen content.
Pure and Unpasteurized. Honey is fat free, cholesterol free and is a good source of anti-oxidants for the maintenance of good health.
Suggested Food Pairings:
- Stronger aged cheeses
- Meat and game
- Mulled wine
Farmed in British Columbia, primarily in the Fraser Valley, by our partners at Honeybee Centre.
Shipping and Pickup Options:
1. Pickup order at either Main Street Honey Shoppe location
- 4125 Main Street, Vancouver, BC
- "The Shipyards" 180 - 125 Victory Ship Way, North Vancouver, BC
2. Shipping within CANADA via Canada Post
- Rates are calculated based on the weight of the order and destination at checkout
- Shipping services available: Expedited Parcel, Priority, Xpresspost
Orders or normally shipped within 3 business days.
Returns & Refunds
We work to assure that every order from Main Street Honey Shoppe meets or exceeds your expectations. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com or call 604-879-6052.
If your product is damaged in shipping please make a claim within 7 days of receipt of your order. Learn more about our Returns & Refunds Policy.