100% pure Canadian honeycomb, packaged by the bees!
Raw Honeycomb, untouched by human hands, packaged by the bees, this is as raw as it gets! Contains all the goodness that nature has put into the honey.
Net weight is approximately 220g
Pure and Raw. Honey is fat free, cholesterol free and is a good source of anti-oxidants for the maintenance of good health.
How to enjoy Honeycomb
- People normally will cut off a bite size portion of honeycomb and chew the honey out of it. Wax will dissolve if chewed for about 15 minutes, but most people discard chewed wax like they would gum.
- Cut a thin slice of honeycomb and use it to pair with fine foods. Finish off a cheese and cracker hors d'oeuvre with a slice of honeycomb on top.
- Enjoy a chunk of honeycomb on your next dish of ice cream
This honeycomb is farmed in the Peace River region of northern British Columbia and Alberta.
Shipping and Pickup Options:
1. Pickup order at Main Street Honey Shoppe
- 4125 Main Street, Vancouver, BC
2. Shipping within CANADA via Canada Post
- Rates are calculated based on the weight of the order and destination at checkout
- Shipping services available: Expedited Parcel, Priority, Xpresspost
Orders or normally shipped within 3 business days.
Returns & Refunds
We work to assure that every order from Main Street Honey Shoppe meets or exceeds your expectations. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-879-6052.
If your product is damaged in shipping please make a claim within 7 days of receipt of your order. Learn more about our Returns & Refunds Policy.